Certain chronic medical conditions need continuous, daily care from health care professionals. This type of supportive, professional nursing care is only available in a nursing home. Grapevine Medical Lodge provides 24-hour, skilled nursing in a warm, home-like atmosphere. Our team of on-site physicians, physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, physical and occupational therapists work together to develop and manage a comprehensive care plan for each resident.
So Why do families choose Grapevine Medical Lodge for long term care?
- We employ a skilled, nurturing, compassionate, nurturing team, with many of its members coming from the local area.
- We offer a varied assortment of interesting, fun activities and helpful social services designed to enrich and enhance the lives of our residents.
- Our amenities are designed to please residents and their visitors, alike.
- We love pets and encourage them to visit, on a leash.
- Our residents receive assistance with activities of daily living.
- We create Individualized care plans for each patient.
- Therapeutic & special diets are available.
Our long-term care services include:
- Long-term custodial care
- Intravenous (IV) services
- Restorative care
- Middle stage / moderate Alzheimer’s care
- Dementia care services
- Medicare certified beds
- Wander Guard system
Come See for Yourself
Our top-quality care creates results. In fact, our discharge to home rate is above the national average. And our beautiful, comfortable surroundings make guests feel right at home. Come see what makes Grapevine Medical Lodge so special.